The Search Agent for a better forensic search with search filter options for specific MOBOTIX or MOBOTIX APP events (e.g. Activity Sensor or License Plate) is now available via Plug IN to the MOBOTIX HUB.
Search Agent - Search filters
In the plug-in, a total of 13 camera apps are now supported and individual search filters can be defined for the camera apps. This allows for a more optimal integration of the cameras. Furthermore, the MOBOTIX events can be used as additional search filters.
The list of search filters now includes:
• Ai - BioDeep
• Ai - Facedetect
• Ai - Incient
• Ai - Lost
• Ai - Parking
• Ai - Road
• MOBOTIX Events
• Vaxtor - VaxAIN
• Vaxtor - VaxContainers
• Vaxtor - VaxGenesis
• Vaxtor - VaxLPR (also supports MOVE 4K Bullet LPR camera)
• Vaxtor - VaxLPRMMC (also supports MOVE 4K Bullet LPR camera)
• Vaxtor - VaxUIC
• Vaxtor - VaxUSDOT
The Search Agents Filter:
In the following video we show the complete changes including the essential settings which are also listed and explained further down in the report:
Basic configuration in the MOBOTIX HUB for using the Alarm Manager for corresponding alarms such as number plate events.
For this purpose, an analytic event must be defined in MOBOTIX HUB:
- In the MOBOTIX HUB Management Client >> Tools >> Analytic Events tab (activate and assign port).
- In the MOBOTIX HUB Management Client in the Site Bar >> Rules and Events >> Create Analytics Event
- In the MOBOTIX HUB Management Client in the Site Bar >> Alarms >> Alarm Definition, you must define which alarm and which camera may report alarms.