With MOBOTIX NAS and the MOBOTIX Recording Software there is a solution to record MOBOTIX MOVE and 3rd party ONVIF-S compatible camera footage and playback recordings in MOBOTIX Management Center.
Installation and configuration of this system require certain mandatory steps and some additional software.
The Quick Guide-MOBOTIX NAS & MOVE/ONVIF Cameras guides you through the entire proccess.
At a glace, setup includes following steps:
- Set up MOBTX NAS for initial configuration.
The guides for specific NAS models can be downloaded here:
NAS 251, 2 Bay/8 Channels
NAS 451, 4 Bay/16 Channles
NAS 873, 8 Bay/ 32 Channels
- Use MOBOTIX NAS Device Finder for Windows or Apple macOS to install MOBOTIX NAS Operating System.
- Install MOBOTIX NAS Container Station software and finally MOBOTIX NAS Recorder Software.
Steps 2 and 3 are documented here:
- Allocate disc space for ONVIF footage in NAS Recorder Software.
- Install latest available firmware for MOBOTIX MOVE cameras.
- Add ONVIF Cameras to Mx Management Center.
- Add cameras into MOBOTIX Recording Software.
- Configure Mx Management Center (minimum Version recommendet: 2.0.1) to play recorded data from MOBOTIX NAS.
Steps 4 to 8 are explained in this document:
- If you wish to have recordings of MOBOTIX IoT cameras stored to the same NAS, this document will cover the configuration: