The MOBOTIX CLOUD offers a new way to connect cameras to the cloud faster and easier. This direct way of connecting a camera to the cloud offers a simple installation without additional hardware (bridge) in many distributed installations with few cameras per site.
In many cloud projects the cameras are distributed over many sites and the typical number of cameras per site is between 1-4 cameras(more cameras possible, depending on the available bandwidth and the risk of data loss due to the missing buffer of the bridge). This is exactly the use case for which Direct to Cloud shows its potential.
- Reduction of on-site hardware reduced to the camera (no bridge required).
- Faster and easier installation
- Lower hardware costs (especially with few cameras per site)
- Free scalability with Bridge if on-site camera needs increase or cloud analytics are required
- Use of all MOBOTIX CLOUD subscriptions from HD to 15HD from 3 days to 5 years of recording depending on what is needed.
- An account with MOBOTIX CLOUD
- A Direct to Cloud camera such as our models from the MOBOTIX MOVE series
- Connect camera to network and if not already running with factory defaults, reset to factory defaults.
- Camera must get a IP via a DHCP Server for the initial Setup in the Cloud.
- An Internet connection on site with sufficient bandwidth
- Use of typically up to 4 cameras per location, more are technically possible but require higher upload bandwidth. With growing demand and higher reliability, a bridge can be added at any time!
- Separate connection to camera recommend for remote maintenance (VPN or port forwarding)
- **Smart Video Search:**Supported by Direct To Cloud Cameras.
- Event detection via Cloud Video Motion
- Live , playback and export
- Integration into layouts and map view
- Analytic function such as people counting.
- Fallback to the bridge buffer in case of internet connection failure
- Time-delayed transmission of the recording to avoid bandwidth bottlenecks by using the bridge buffer
- Direct VPN connection to cameras for firmware updates and camera specific settings
- Use of camera specific events for cloud storage
Customer has many sites and needs one or three cameras on site (high savings per site as bridge is eliminated).
Typical use cases such as Unmanned , remote sites are:
- Green waste sites
- Waste collection sites
- Pumping stations
- Wash boxes
- Unmanned petrol stations with fuel dispensers
- Mobile radio systems
- E-charging stations
And much more
List of supported MOVE cameras:
|MOVE Model Name||FW Version||Direct to Cloud support|