MOBOTIX HUB Mobile Client 2022 R3
For Android and iOS users
Log in with an external Identity Provider (IDP):
- You can log in to the MOBOTIX HUB Mobile app using an external IDP. With this alternative login method you can be authorized to access the app without the required login credentials of a basic user or a Windows user.
New user experience:
- The login procedure splits into two:
- On the Add servers screen, you can enter your server details and continue your login or choose to save the details and continue login later.
- On the Login screen, you can enter your user credentials or choose to log in with an external IDP.
- The new user menu contains the following buttons and settings:
- Log out
- Change password
- Disconnect from server
- Go to the app settings.
Using biometrics or device credentials to secure the app:
- You can now use biometrics or your device credentials to verify your identity before you open the app. Quick authentication based on your fingerprint, facial recognition, or device credentials facilitates access to the MOBOTIX HUB Mobile client and improves the security of the app.
Mobile device management (MDM):
- The MOBOTIX HUB Mobile client now supports mobile device management (MDM). With MDM, you can manage and secure devices, apps, and data from a unified console.
- To receive notifications, you are no longer required to save your user credentials. If you haven’t saved your user credentials, you’ll be prompted to enter your credentials or use your external IDP login method each time before you open a received notification.
- To receive notifications, you must enable the notifications setting on the app level (Android), mobile device, and server level.
For Android users
Playback Timeline “Time picker” (Android):
The time picker has a new and simplified interface.
On the timeline bar (“Time picker”), you can specify the time of the recording, when you want to play back a recording, or when you want to view an investigation.
To do that in playback mode:
- (Android) On the timeline bar, tap the time indicator to open the time picker. On the Select date and time screen:
- select the date tap. After selecting the date, tap OK. You can also type the desired date into the Date field.
- To select the start time tap. After selecting the time, tap OK. You can also type the desired start time into the Time field.
To save your changes tap. The recording loads at the selected start time and date.
(iOS) On the timeline bar, tap the time indicator to open the time picker and select the start time of that part in the recording that you want to play back. Then tap Confirm. The recording loads at the selected start time.
On the timeline bar, drag the time scroller to the right or to the left to adjust the start time of that part in the recording that you want to play back. In the center of the time scroller, the time indicator shows the selected time in the recording. While you drag the time scroller, you see the frames currently selected in the recording. When you stop dragging the time scroller, the recording that you want to play back loads at the selected start time.
The maximum time period displayed on the timeline is 24 hours, with a four-hour time interval between frames. The minimum time interval between frames is one minute.
Colors in the timeline
- Light red indicates recordings.
- Red indicates motion.
- Light green indicates incoming audio.
- Green indicates outgoing audio.
In an investigation, you can follow the same steps to specify the time in the investigation that you want to view.