MQTT in älteren Kameras (S15D, S16D, ....)

Hallo zusammen
MQTT wird bei neuen Kameras ( MOBOTIX 7 camera generation) ja beworben. Ist es geplant bei älteren Kameras S15D, S16D auch noch anzubieten?

Gruss und Dank für ein Info
Andi

Hello,
The MQTT communication can interface to the s15 and s16 cameras. It takes some customization to the API but can be done. The 7 series cameras enable the MQTT to run on the camera without any external hardware.
What is the use case for using MQTT?
Can you translate to English? Or speak?
Great to see this type of application!

Bob

Hoi Replogix, hoi Mobotix

Was ich vorallem will, ist nichts programmieren :), ansonsten muss ich ja sämtlichen Changes nachrennen. Deshalb die Frage nach der Integration von MQTT in die “älteren” Kameras.

Ziel ist es mit Status und Ereignisse der Mobotix Cameras über MQTT weitere Geräte (Hausautomation) zu steuern. Der umgekehrte Weg wäre auch wünschenswert, aber nicht umbedingt notwendig ( → Beispiel: Türe öffnet sich → Hausautomation bemerkt es → Setzt MQTT status → Mobotix Kamera hat MQTT Ereigniss aboniert → Macht eine Aufnahme Auch wenn sie kein eigenes Event hat …).

Abschliessend möchte ich hier sagen, das ich kein Experte bin :).

Liebe Mobotix, wie sieht es nun aus mit der MQTT Integration für ältere Kameramodelle?

Gruss und Dank
Andi

Hoi Replogix, hoi Mobotix

What I want above all is not to program anything :), otherwise I have to run after all the changes. Therefore the question about the integration of MQTT in the “older” cameras.

The goal is to use the status and events of the Mobotix cameras to control other devices (home automation) via MQTT. The other way round would also be desirable, but not absolutely necessary (-> example: door opens → home automation notices it → sets MQTT status → Mobotix camera has subscribed to MQTT event → makes a recording even if it does not have its own event …).

Finally, I would like to say here that I am not an expert :).

Dear Mobotix, what about the MQTT integration for older camera models?

Greetings and thanks
Andi

Any news on MQTT for Mobotix x15 or x16 models?
That would be so great for many of us.
Alternatively maybe a dedicated node-red gateway node could be published and maintained by Mobotix?

Uwe