Since the firmware version 126.96.36.199 of the x16 x26 cameras, it is possible to show the difference of counting corridors.
Analytics must be activated and the Counting Corridors properly configured. With the arrows pointing to the direction that should be counted as entrance.
To set it up go in the Setup Menu–>Accumulated Difference Setting and Remote Camera Profiles
- Limit: Maximum number of persons allowed in.
- Offset: Here you can correct the number of people to match the actual number you have in the room.
- ’above’ MxMessage: Here you can set the message name that will be sent, when the maximum number of allowed persons is reached.
- ’below’ MxMessage: Here you can set the message name that will be sent, when number of persons is below the limit again.
- Window Title: Set text used for window title.
- Warning Text: Set text presented if limit is reached.
You can also get the count corridor data from other cameras and use them to display a total number throw a single camera.
All you have to do is enter a Profile Name and the Camera data (IP/ Username/ Password)
To view the difference of counting corridors you have to do the following.
Setup Menu–> Accumulated Difference of Counting Corridors
That will open a new window where the number counted will be displayed.
If the limit is not exceeded you will get a green background and the number of people currently inside.
If you are over the limit the background color will change to red and show you again the total number of people inside.
The Accumulated Difference of Counting Corridors can be also opened with this direct link: