The device must be initialized following these steps BEFORE any recording, otherwise your
footage will not be uploaded to the Cloud.
1.Do not plug in the USB. Power on the camera.
2. If the camera is password protected, unlock the camera.
3. Enable USB mode on the camera.
4. Connect camera to the bridge using the USB cable (for the MOBOTIX CLOUD Bridge 304, only connect the cable to the white USB port on the back of the bridge).
5. Login to your MOBOTIX CLOUD account and go to the dashboard.
6. Find the camera in the available camera list and click [+] Action to add.
The camera must be added to a bridge as described above before recording any video, or it will not be uploaded to the Cloud.
- Power on the camera.
- Wait for the display to show the current camera view.
- Press the video record button to begin recording.
- Press the video record button to end recording.
- Put the camera into USB mode.
- Plug in the USB cable attached to the white USB port on the back of the bridge into the camera, and the video footage will begin transferring to the Cloud.