The Cloud supports a wide range of camera manufacturers and camera models that conform to the ONVIF S world standard. Ideally, your camera will appear in the “Available Camerasstrong text” field and can be added with a “Plus” icon. If your camera model is not yet supported, an “envelope” icon will be displayed!
The article describes how you can quickly and easily request an integration!
- Camera model is ONVIF S conform
- Camera is correctly connected to the bridge
- Camera is listed as available in the camera list
- Access data are known and the camera must remain connected until the integration is completed!
Basically, two scenarios are possible:
- The camera model was previously integrated due to a customer request and is not yet included in the global camera driver update. The team can update their bridge at short notice.
- The camera model has not yet been integrated.
In both cases, the camera will appear in your dashboard as follows:
Next, you need to fill in or complete the form, it is important that you enter the camera password. For the integration, the development needs access to the camera! After the integration is complete, you can change the password again!
You will receive an automatic email response with the submitted camera data and a standard response that the integration may take 1-5 weeks. Depending on the project and the number of requests for this model, the priority will be determined,
Once the integration is complete, you will be notified by the system via email and your bridge will have been updated with the new camera driver. If you want to operate further bridges with this camera model, please inform our support and inform us of the ESN of the affected bridges as well as the camera model. Support can then initiate an update through the system.
After this process, you can add the camera with the “Plus” symbol.